Cloverdale School of Dance opened it's doors in 1988, and has been pleased to train dancers of all levels and abilities for 30 years. We strive to offer the very best in dance education in a nurturing and creative environment. Dance is our passion, and our goal is to continue to provide our students with excellence in training while furthering performing arts education within the community.
Our experienced, enthusiastic, and caring staff of instructors are eager to meet the needs of every student. Each instructor takes great pride in incorporating strong technical lessons, innovative choreography, and creativity to each and every class. Our staff believes strongly that quality dance training teaches life lessons that go beyond a student's time at the studio itself. Our staff is committed to working on the whole person, as well as the dancer. The development of high self esteem in each of our students is our number one priority. Passing on a love of dance to our student is what our instructors strive to achieve.
Cloverdale School of Dance is open 6 days per week, with a broad schedule of classes to choose from. Progressive level classes in ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, creative movement, and children's gymnastics are offered to students ages 2 through adult. Performance opportunities are available to all students. These performances give every student an opportunity to shine and create memories that last a lifetime!
Cloverdale School of Dance Staff ~
Denise Devlin - Director
Our Mission - To provide excellence in dance training in a nurturing and creative environment; while encouraging the development of self esteem, self discipline, and an appreciation for the performing arts.
A THANK YOU TO OUR STUDIO PARENTS:
You make a difference and we want to say thank you...
* For taking time out of your busy schedule to bring your child to their dance classes.
* For gently encouraging your child to practice and praising them when they do.
* For knowing that dance training develops self esteem, self discipline, and creativity.
* For encouraging your child to have an appreciation for the performing arts
* For realizing that dance lessons teach life lessons that last a lifetime.
* For doing what needs to be done to make sure that there is one more wonderful, healthy, well adjusted child in the world.
* And most of all...for allowing us to be part of your life.